Are You Thinking About Selling Your Las Vegas, NV or Henderson, NV House?
You’re in the right place. We Use Innovative 21st Century Digital Marketing Techniques to Sell Your Home Quickly, for More Money, and for the Best Terms.
We absolutely love what we do and we pride ourselves on integrity, service and a long list of satisfied clients. We often educate Buyers and Sellers on the current market. We also offer 100% satisfaction guaranteed or the Right to Cancel to all of our clients – as we are that confident in the services we provide. On this page, we’ll touch on the marketing aspects of selling your home, and it will give you a very detailed approach to the marketing we offer and the outcome you get from it.
Please understand, we take our business very seriously, and we are passionate about what we do. Our goal is to have you walk away trusting that we will be your go-to Real Estate Professional for life. As other agents grow frustrated with the surge of technology, we here at Las Vegas Dream Homes embrace it, educate ourselves regularly, and implement what we learn. We thrive on giving our clients what, unfortunately, most agents fail to. We run our business like a business, not a part-time hobby. It’s a full-time career for us, and we dedicate 100% of our time and energy ensuring that we are thoroughly knowledgeable not only in Real Estate and the current market changes, but also recognize the innovation, technology, and digital marketing trends.
If you are looking for a real estate professional you can trust to act on your behalf, provide impeccable services and who is skilled in negotiations, then look NO further! Selling your home is one of the largest financial investments that you will ever make. Please let us assure you that while selling your home, your personal and financial interests are our main objective. Our goal is to make the sale of your home as seamless as possible. We guarantee it!
We look forward to working with you.
– Mayo Starbuck & The Las Vegas Dream Homes Team!
Getting Your Home Prepped and Ready To Hit The Market
Plan for Creating The Proper Marketing Hype To List Your Property
We assure that your home is ready and presented in a manner that will create the “hype” about your home. The more we do prior to putting your home on the market will assure you receive top dollar for your property as well as ensure we know and take care of any issues that can become problematic during the escrow process. We become aware of any potential issue that could possibly affect your bottom line so that there are no “surprises” down the road.
We have a comprehensive list of resource specialists, tradesmen, and subcontractors that can do anything and everything for you to help this process become as seamless as possible (any work requested needed or requested will be an additional cost). We provide a staging consultation to ensure your property is shown to the absolute best of its ability to help you end up with more offers, better terms and a higher price for your home
Just ask us for a list of anything you need! We can provide an all-inclusive service to help to organize and maintaining any project you need including but not limited to; staging, window cleaning, gardener, painter, handyman, landscaper, specialized tradesmen, electrician, termite inspector, home inspector, appraiser and much more!
We go above and beyond to sell your Las Vegas or Henderson Home Fast and charge a reasonable and straightforward commission.
We Go The Extra Mile To Get The Best Price For Your Property. Our Services Set Us Apart From Other Realty Companies.
Client Care & Communication
We’ll be your partner as we work together to get you the best price in a timely fashion. We’re confident we can earn your trust and our policy is:
You can cancel at any time if you aren’t 100% Satisfied with our work! As your partner, we offer our expertise to help you make good decisions about the sale of your home and avoid costly mistakes. It starts with making sure your home is presented to its best advantage:
• 3D Virtual Tours showcase beyond your standard 360 tour
• Floor Plans and measurements both inside and outside
• In-depth analysis and expert advice on pricing strategy for optimal results
• Free consultation with professional Home Designer / Stager
• Free basic staging with Professional Home Designer/ Stager
• Professional staging services as needed to attract buyers (optional full staging available at extra charge)
• Free Digital Marketing Specialist to maximize online presence
• Checklist of recommended changes to your home to ensure optimal pricing
• List of reputable vendors for any work required
• Meeting with Marketing Specialist to identify your home’s upgrades and features that you as the homeowner find important
• Synched lock box to track Realtor showings and elicit feedback the next business day, which is then sent to you to keep you in the loop while we market your home, we know you want to be informed and involved. To keep communications flowing, we’ll:
• Send a report on our marketing efforts and results twice per week
• Inform you of any market changes, mortgage rate fluctuations, sales trends, absorption rate, or any other factors that may affect the value or marketability of your home
• Provide you marketing materials to share with your neighbors, connections and on your personal
• Facebook page and other social media sources (Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.)
High-Quality Marketing Materials
The quality of marketing materials representing your home have a huge impact on how it is perceived in the marketplace. To position your home in its best light, we provide:
• Professional photographer to capture interior and exterior images.
• Professional videography to create a high definition 2 to 4-minute virtual property tour with description of your home.
• A high quality, full color four-page brochure featuring your home.
• An individual property website which includes:
- printable brochures
- photo gallery
- virtual tour
- property map
- reports for out-of-town buyers showing nearby amenities, school scores and distance, community information, city demographics, and a “contact me” button.
• Luxurious lawn sign with solar lighting, our highly recognizable Las Vegas Dream Homes logo, and a customized texting feature directed to your home’s website.
• Search engine optimization (SEO) of all marketing materials by Digital Marketing Specialist for maximum online exposure.
• All materials cell phone compatible (91% of buyers use cell phones in their home search)
• Online mortgage calculator to help buyers decide if they can afford to purchase your property (website and mobile app)
Tapping the Power of Social Media and the Internet
A recent NAR report said that real estate activity on social media has dropped—but that’s because most agents do not understand how to use it effectively. Using our process, we get thousands of hits and shares per month. Your home will be exposed to a broad—yet targeted—audience by:
• Pre-market information to potential buyers currently searching with Coming Soon campaign.
• Virtual property tour added to our YouTube channel with description crafted to enhance search engine optimization.
• Boost Target Market paid advertisement on social media featuring the property tour video which generates over 50,000 + views, comments, likes and shares.
• Creating cookies on the backend of the marketing to capture target audience.
• Online syndication that includes Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Craigslist, Las Vegas Dream Homes, Oodle, HotPad, Backpages, Oolx with weekly posts and updates to keep your home in top spots.
• Paid listing enhancements to keep your property in prime position on these sites.
• Back end access to major real estate sites to create unique, attractive postings that are more accurate than MLS information.
• Paid ads through Adwerx (Adwerx technology identifies and analyzes online consumer behavior to target potential buyers looking in your area, even if they are hundreds of miles away).
• Weekly Facebook Ad campaign exclusively to people who are categorized with a “Interested in Moving” residential profile per Facebook analytics.
• Instagram posts about your home to reach the millennial market.
• Contests and giveaways on social media promoting your home’s virtual tour.
• Virtual tour and photos on www.LasVegasDreamHomes.org with description written to enhance search engine optimization.
• Constant analysis of online traffic data to tweak your campaign to increase traffic and conversion rates.
• Craigslist ads posted locally and out of the area twice per week.
• Immediate follow-up to online interest or inquiries by phone or by sending video response via text or email.
• Target market potential buyers to determine who is the most likely buyer willing to pay the highest price both locally and out of the area.
Engaging the Real Estate Community
Through our massive online and social media campaigns, we access thousands of buyers directly. But we also take pains to engage the real estate community.
• Cooperate with all Real Estate companies in Contra Costa County and surrounding counties using multiple MLS services
• E-flyers sent to local and out of area agents with Bar Code feature that brings them directly to your home’s website
• Promote your property directly to the top 100 Realtors in all 3 surrounding counties (Contra Costa, San Joaquin and
• Contact preferred lenders for any prospective buyers in their network
• Email “Just Listed” e-flyer with links to your home’s website to thousands of local affiliates and partners in our database
• Announce price reductions to our national network of real estate agents
• Send property specific information to our internal buyers’ agents who receive hundreds of inquiries monthly
• Contact agents to request feedback after home is shown, which we then forward to you
• Perform a reverse prospecting search to identify prospective buyers in MLS
Behind the Scenes
While all this activity is happening, we’re also working behind the scenes to make sure your home gets the most exposure so it sells at the best price in a timely manner. We also gather all information necessary to ensure a smooth transaction. To that end, we:
• Immediately send video responses to buyer leads via e-mail and text
• Improve the marketing of any under-performing marketing campaigns by analyzing & viewing
results of campaigns
• Meet weekly with the team to keep on top of each step in the marketing campaign of your home
• Price the property correctly the first time to widen the window of buyer showings
• Reassess pricing if online traffic is not converting into offline tours
• Answer any questions that arise throughout the transaction via our full staff of specialists
• Use infra- red technology of Supra Lockbox to monitor agent showings to get fast feedback
• Research ownership and deed type from Title Company
• Research property’s current land use, zoning, deed restrictions and easements
• Research tax records to verify full and complete legal information is available to prospective
buyers and buyer’s agent on MLS printout
• Verify that your property is free of all liens
Once the sale of your home is pending, we stay proactive, not reactive, to make sure the process goes smoothly and efficiently by:
• Verification with agent and lender to ensure buyer is properly qualified, ready and able to purchase (verified employment, reviewed taxes, bank statements, credit report, 1003, etc.) before accepting the offer
• Bi-weekly communication via e-mail about status and progress of sale
• Text message and e-mail reminders to you about appointments and deadlines of escrow, seller disclosures, buyer inspections, appraisal report, buyer final walk through, signing loan documents, and final closing documents
• Constant communication w/ cooperating side agent and Lender to give accurate feedback to seller about status of loan, and escrow
Las Vegas Home Values Have Recently Changed: What’s Your Home Worth Today?
Property values are changing in Las Vegas and all around Nevada.
Fill out the short form below to get a FREE 100% Accurate Home Value Report for your Las Vegas area house with up to date nearby “sold” data and our recommendation on the trend of home values in your neighborhood.
Or Call: 702-553-3830 to chat with us over the phone